We’re sponsoring a Facebook photo contest to help raise money & awareness about the Cherryland Humane Society. We’re adding $1 to our donation to the humane society for every entry! This contest is in conjunction with our Adopt-a-Pet event and donation gathering for the humane society.
How to participate in our Pet Photo Contest:
- You need a Facebook account to find us & “like” us at: www.facebook.com/williamschevrolethondakia
- Click on the Photo Contest app below the timeline cover.
- Click on “Submit an Entry.”
- Click on the “Browse” button and select a photo from your computer.
- Click on the “Upload” button
- Fill out the form and submit
- “Like” your photo and make a comment, inviting your Facebook friends to check out the contest and participate.
- Voting starts Thursday, March 29.
- You can submit photos now and vote until midnight on March 31.
Pet Photo Contest Facts:
- Submit as many photos as you like.
- “Like” all your entries and make comments. That way, your Facebook friends can see what you’re up to and join in.
- You can only vote once. Voting starts March 29. The contest ends at midnight March 31.
- The top 3 vote-getting pics will be announced April 1-5.